- Iraq: Mosul offensive against ISIS, Latest Developments
- Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim says that Turkish warplanes have taken part in air operations in Mosul with the US-led coalition.
- One Iraqi soldier killed early Tuesday while repelling ISIS suicide car bombs attack on government troops about 30 miles southeast of Mosul. Ten ISIS fighters were killed.
- Coalition forces recaptured nine villages from ISIS and secured control over a significant stretch of the strategic Erbil-Mosul road on Monday.
- ISIS resistance has come in the form of mortar and small arms fire, IEDs and suicide car bomb attacks.